This Important Information can be accessed throughout the site by clicking on the ‘Important Information’ tab in the “Legal Documents” area.
It provides access to important legal and regulatory information about the purpose and status of the information being provided on the website.
This includes details of legal and regulatory disclosures and risks warnings that are designed to inform and protect investors and potential investors.
You should read this information carefully. If you are unclear at any time about of its contents please contact our team; contact details are to be found on the ‘contact us’ link on this website.
By proceeding to view other areas of this website, you are deemed to have read and understood this legal information and to have had notice of the disclosures and warnings contained herein.
Owner and Operator of this Website
This website is owned and operated by MGKP Limited (“MGKP” or “we” or “us” or “our”). It provides information about investment products and services provided by Blue Sky Swisse SA.
The entire content of this website is protected by copyright laws and intellectual property rights. You may download and use information and material from our website for your personal use. However you may not copy, reproduce, distribute or modify the content of the Vitanano.health website for commercial or public use without prior written consent from MGKP Limited.
All products and services in the pages of the website are subject to their own specific terms and conditions, which may change from time to time. If you choose to buy any VitaNano product listed on this website, you should not rely solely on the information contained on the website. You should read carefully the terms and conditions relating to any product or service you intend to purchase. These may be obtained from us – contact details are to be found on the ‘contact us’ link on this website.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide to us when you register with us or in relation to products or services we provide to you, whether over the phone or via this website.
Website usage information which is collected using cookies (see below our section on cookies).
We may keep a record of correspondence with you and we may use tracking technology on any emails which we send to you.
Although this policy tells you about types of data we collect from you and how these are used, at the point at which you provide us with any information about you, we will ask for your consent to use that information.
A “cookie” is a small piece of encoded information sent by a web server to be stored on your web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox) so that it can remember something about you such as username, password, references at a later date. This process enables us to provide you with personalised information and simplify your user experience. Vitanano.health uses persistent cookies that do not expire at the end of a user session. Cookies have three functions: security, log in and responsibility discharge.
The cookie stored on your web browser does not contain any personal information. The cookie is encrypted and only the Vitanano web server can read it.
A cookie is installed to ensure that there is a unique identification when a user visits the Vitanano website. This cookie enables us to determine what page the user will see next time he/she visits the website.
Our system will issue cookies when you visit our website. If you do not wish to have a cookie stored on your computer, you should disable them in your browser’s security options.
Uses made of your personal information
The personal information that you provide to us will be used for a number of different purposes including:
to manage and administer your account;
to offer you investment products and services (except where you have asked us not to do so) and to help us develop new ones;
to contact you with details of changes to products you have bought;
for internal analysis and research;
to comply with legal or regulatory requirements; and
to identify you when you contact us.
We may use external third parties to process your personal information on our behalf in accordance with these purposes.
Sharing of your personal information with others
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to non-affiliated subcontractors that perform support services for us.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
We may disclose or share your personal information with any regulatory authority, or to any person legally empowered to require such information; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may transfer your personal information outside the EEA for the purposes set out above. Where we do so we shall ensure that they safeguard your personal information to the same standards that we employ to protect such information.
Where we store your personal information
You have the right to receive details of the personal information we maintain on you. The provision of such information by us to you is subject to a payment of a fee currently fixed at GBP20.00 and to you supplying us with appropriate evidence of your identity. Please contact us by post at the address below or email if you wish to do this.
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise this right at any time by contacting at the email or address immediately below.
Updating your personal information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
MGKP is not responsible for and will not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages whatsoever (including direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages) arising out of or in connection with your use of or inability to use the website or the information, or any action or decision made by you in reliance on the website or the information, or any unauthorised use or reproduction of the website or the information, even if the we have been advised of the possibility of these damages.
This website content is dated as at 15 December 2020. Before relying on any information here, you should check that this is the most recently published information.
Privacy, Terms and Conditions
- This website contains proprietary information. The contents, and any opinions on information, advisory and products it contains, may not be modified, sold, or otherwise provided, in whole or in part, to any other person or entity without MGKP Limited written permission. You may not reproduce (in whole or in part), transmit (by electronic means or otherwise), modify, link into, store, archive or in any other way use for any public or commercial purpose this site or any of the content without prior written permission of MGKP Limited.
- This website is intended for general information purposes. Any opinions on investment products contained herein are not intended to convey any guarantees as to the future investment performance of these products.
- Under no circumstances should any material at this site be used or considered as an offer to sell or a solicitation of any offer to buy an interest in any security or investment managed by MGKP Limited or its affiliates or any other product or service to any person in any jurisdiction, nor should it serve as the basis for any investment decision.
- In addition to the information herein contained, one investor considering the products and services analysed should carry out his own due diligence, should carefully study the account forms, disclosure documents and/or risk disclosure statements which are provided directly by the asset management companies, banking or brokerage counterparties.
- Past performance is no indication of future performance, and nothing on this Site should be interpreted to state or imply otherwise. The value of investments may fall as well as rise and investors may not get back the full amount invested.
- This website may contain information that has been obtained from other sources. MGKP Limited gives no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of such information, and accepts no responsibility or liability (including for indirect, consequential or incidental damages) for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such information.
- In this website you may find addresses or hyperlinks leading out of this Website. The existence of any such links shall not constitute an endorsement, representation or warranty of such link. Users are advised that information on hyperlinked or referred-to websites is neither investigated nor analysed by MGKP Limited. No warranty or representation, express or implied, is given as to the accuracy or completeness of such information.
- MGKP Limited reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this site is offered.
- Opening this website shall not render the user a customer of MGKP Limited nor shall MGKP Limited owe such users any duties or responsibilities as a result thereof.
- The Terms and Conditions of this website are without prejudice to any contractual terms you may enter into with us, which will take precedence over the Terms and Conditions of this website
- Any use of this website shall be subject to English law.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. The information contained in this website is believed to be reliable but no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, is given as to their accuracy or completeness
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which MGKP Limited shall not be liable. None of the services or investments referred to in this website is available to persons resident in any country where the provision of such services or investments would be contrary to local law or regulation. If you choose to use this website it is your sole responsibility to ensure you comply with any local laws and regulations and to seek legal advice if you are uncertain as to what these are.
- Unless indicated otherwise, all information and images are the property of MGKP Limited. By using the pages of this website, and/or by reading the material within it, you agree that you will use the information only for your internal business purposes and that you will not otherwise download copy, transmit or distribute in any way any of this material in whole or in part. All intellectual and other property information shall remain the property of MGKP Limited and no rights in it shall be transferred to you.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Any dispute arising from the use of this website is governed by English law.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites, however these links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. MGKP Limited has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).